Project X Forums

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:09 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: PyroMan Weaps 2 (plans and progress)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:23 am 

Sup here!
I just decided to share what i got and what im planning to do.
But all weaps u see here will be available only with PyroWeaps2 release. Please don`t ask me upload them before i release this weaps as pack.

1. Anti FallDamage - worm doesn`t looses control when fall from any height. Meanwhile, if u get hurt - u still able to loose control. (tnx to StringKing for idea)
  2. God Mode (total survivemnt!!!) - You can`t get hurt while its activated (active per current turn). U can axplode yourself, get into fire, use kamikaze or suicide bomber, plop, whatever - YOU WILL SURVIVE! and will not even hurt. Meanwhile if some explosions is appear near your worm - you still will be pushed, but with saved control. if plop - worm will be replaced immidietly (like antisink) but with full capability to swimsuit. If its on - u still can swim.
  3. Rodeo Sheep - your worm attaches to Aqua Sheep and flyes with it! U still can escape from it by pressing Down button and control the sheep!
    If u have swimsuit selected - u can even fly on that sheep underwater! So it works as nice and fun transport and as a weapon aswell. In plans: add rodeo possibility to every sheep weap by switching + - keys and choose wether use rodeo possibility or not. (tnx to StringKing for idea)
  4. Toxic PaintBall - this weap shots a paintball that spots worms and make them toxic (15 toxic dmg per shot). worm stays toxic and spotted for 3 turns, then becomes non-toxic back again and spot disappears. If bullet hitted to somewhere else (landscape for example) - it stays there untill some1 get spotted. If bullet not attached to anything (for example explosion happened) then it is gone. (tnx to Atr0x for idea)
  5. Hand Grenade - just like regular grenade, but with cool sprite. You can set delay timer from 1 sec to 10 sec (1 - 0 numeric keys)
  6. Small Worm - worm becomes smaller and can walk into tight places. Also usefull to fix worm-block. When worm goes fat back - it stays on same layer where nearest object stand. That means it can walk through it (except landscape). (tnx to Atr0x for idea)
  7. Gravity Gun - control the objects with gravity gun, make them fly to your worm or throw them around.
  8. Parkour as utility - an awesome Zed`s parkour mode now available as utility! and can be switched on/off.

Currently in progress:
  • Finishing all weaps, preparing scheme release.

if you have cool ideas (but only really cool) about possible weapons and want me to make them, u share you ideas with me in this topic.

Last edited by PyroMan on Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:13 am, edited 10 times in total.

Post subject: Re: PyroMan Weaps 2 (plans and progress)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:40 am 

so much win! awesome ideas man, i cant wait.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:11 am 

Hey dood - if you can script a RodeoSheep then you can script a "Human Wrecking Ball" (or in this case Worm Wrecking Ball) or maybe just the same as RodeoSheep but with bowling ball (i see funnies from this vision)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:17 am 

stRiNgkiNg wrote:
Hey dood - if you can script a RodeoSheep then you can script a "Human Wrecking Ball" (or in this case Worm Wrecking Ball) or maybe just the same as RodeoSheep but with bowling ball (i see funnies from this vision)

hmmmm. Maybe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:38 pm 

Hey Pyro! Can u made surfing sheep weapon 4 us? :mrgreen:

Attachments:
sheeee.png
sheeee.png [ 4.28 KiB | Viewed 26839 times ]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:44 pm 

reituz wrote:
Hey Pyro! Can u made surfing sheep weapon 4 us? :mrgreen:

rofl :D
sure. But how it should work? how it should work on ground/air/water, do it need some controls and what it suppose to do when collide with some landscape etc.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:46 am 

No controls. It blows up when it hits all the normal things. It would basically just roam across the water, minus the bouncing off terrain thing.

Personally, i'm sick of the frickin' sheep. Make it a Surfing Old Woman. She roams with the best of 'em, and she's one hell of a surfer. Or is it surfstress...Hmmmmmm

Basically, the idea of any weapon to skim across the water is kind of cool. Almost every island map has a use for this, but if that's ALL it did then it would be kinda useless elsewhere

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:01 am 

stRiNgkiNg wrote:
No controls. It blows up when it hits all the normal things. It would basically just roam across the water, minus the bouncing off terrain thing.

Personally, i'm sick of the frickin' sheep. Make it a Surfing Old Woman. She roams with the best of 'em, and she's one hell of a surfer. Or is it surfstress...Hmmmmmm

Basically, the idea of any weapon to skim across the water is kind of cool. Almost every island map has a use for this, but if that's ALL it did then it would be kinda useless elsewhere

hmmm that sounds not so difficult to make. i will try :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:31 pm 

stRiNgkiNg wrote:
Surfing Old Woman

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments:
granny.png
granny.png [ 5.17 KiB | Viewed 26804 times ]
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:22 pm 

reituz wrote:
stRiNgkiNg wrote:
Surfing Old Woman

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lol dude :) need animate it a bit, perhabs few frames (shaking hands like.. "Aaa-aa-a-a", u know)

btw created new weaps atm: Small Worm and Hand Grenade.