Project X Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: StepS' PX weapons release [! v3.5 UPDATE!]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:01 am 

artes wrote:
fault to process symbol SetSpriteOverride

Please update Project X.

Post subject: Re: StepS' PX weapons release [! v3.5 UPDATE!]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:09 am 

Awesome weapon pack! Keep up with the excellent work, and keep updating until you actually run out of ideas. I'll try to help you upload a video to show how much really fun ur weapons can get!!! :D

Post subject: Re: StepS' PX weapons release [!!UPDATE v3.8!]
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:00 pm 

-----v3.8 Update-----

• Sprite fixes - now Ghost Sheep has semi-transparent gray pull sprite, pink trail removed but is still accessible as a number 634 now.
  • Super Suicide Bomber - omg DAT WORM IS BIG! -- normal Suicide Bomber is inaccessible right now.
  • Farting Sheep - a Super Sheep that farts while flying. Fly is activated by double space (1 - fart, 2 - fly) to prevent instant poisoning, cannot swim. Vulnerable to Sheep Glitch.
  • Holy Grenade Strike - a strike of Holy Grenades. The best interpretation, the real holy grenade behavior.
  • Worm Strike - a remake of a "default" but not introduced W:A weapon, now available here (was present in 0.6.5 schemes also).
  • "Super" Teleport - just doesn't end turn (if the multishot option isn't enabled). Added for the sake of suggester in the left said link. Also useful not change weapon tables to teleport.
  • Diggers improved - moving drill + sound.
  • Some other weapon fixes.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:35 am 

Awesome weapon pack getting even better after every update. Dang you sure put lot of effort into this project, and it really pays off.
8)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:27 am 

We should merge our weapon tables if my weapons become "interesting" (e.g. in hundred centuries), especially the dick attack :P

Post subject: UPDATE!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:20 pm 

-----v4.0 Update-----
  • Wings (NEW!) - an innovate and universal travelling tool, with wings you can fly to any side with any speed. Also useful for racing (scheme included). Included as a separate library. The first scripted weapon in my pack. Special thanks to Zed for helping me out with the problems occured.
  • Reversed Bungee (NEW!) - a bungee that goes up to the sky! Crazy!
  • ExTurnSide script (NEW!) - allows you to turn around on rope/bungee/firing/blowtorching/jumping and many many more using special keys (rope/bungee - Z/X, others - Left/Right). Parachute isn't turnable for the sake of Wings and Hang-Glider, which were made from the parachute (however this could be done not to affect them, but it's useless).
  • Some little fixes.

Post subject: Good work StepS!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:39 pm 

Very nice weapons Steps! I laughed a lot when I used worms as weapons! hauahauhauahuah so funny!

Also, I'm glad to see my ideas (spy crates and damage X2 as real weapons) working! Thanks and good job!

Have you seen my weapon idea called Harpoon? It would be nice to see the weapon working in game, however it's up to you decide if you will do it or not, if you don't want or don't have time no problem. It's just an idea, you can check it here: http://worms2d.info/Harpoon

Post subject: Re: Good work StepS!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:45 pm 

FoxHound wrote:
Very nice weapons Steps! I laughed a lot when I used worms as weapons! hauahauhauahuah so funny!

Also, I'm glad to see my ideas (spy crates and damage X2 as real weapons) working! Thanks and good job!

Have you seen my weapon idea called Harpoon? It would be nice to see the weapon working in game, however it's up to you decide if you will do it or not, if you don't want or don't have time no problem. It's just an idea, you can check it here: http://worms2d.info/Harpoon

heh, that would be quite hard for me :( I'm only beginner in scripts
Also, I made a test swimming script, if you want, write me to test...

Post subject: Re: StepS' PX weapons release [v4.0 UPDATE] + WINGS, CONTROL
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:20 pm 

A video by DumbBongChow is available! :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcgC1Cif ... r_embedded

Post subject: Re: StepS' PX weapons release [v4.0 UPDATE] + WINGS, CONTROL
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:50 pm 

would it be possible to make a lil jetski or motor boat...that would cool lol...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next