Project X Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: CWeps ( + )
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:34 am 

stRiNgkiNg wrote:
The hang glider has nothing to do with CWeps, bro

he doesn't even include the lib for it in his archive so, although i hate to say it..... this one is your fault Gore ;p

Yes, I Know It. Just Post The Hang-Glider Image, To Be Arranged With Us.
OOps, Sorry For That Bad English
Will.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:49 am 

Hi! This lib is awsome but I have a question. Is there possibility to play it with limited ammo, shoots that end the turn and coming along with standard weapons??

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:26 pm 

Utils - ? ? ? ? ?
F1 - ? ? ? ? ?
F2 - ? ? ? ? ?
F3 - ? ? ? ? ?
F4 - ? ? ? ? ?
F5 - ? ? ? ? ?
F6 - ? ? ? ? ?
F7 - ? ? ? ? ?
F8 - ? ? ? ? ?
F9 - ? ? ? ? ?
F10 - ? ? ? ? ?
F11 - ? ? ? ? ?
F12 - ? ? ?

/ldet = ?
/multishot = ?
/TS = ?
/ope = ?
- Crates = ?

Hey Puczini......If you fill in the blanks and tell me what weps you want in your scheme and other rules I can make it for you....I'm bored...refrain from altering anything within the LIB though...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:40 pm 

Curtis wrote:
Utils - ? ? ? ? ?
F1 - ? ? ? ? ?
F2 - ? ? ? ? ?
F3 - ? ? ? ? ?
F4 - ? ? ? ? ?
F5 - ? ? ? ? ?
F6 - ? ? ? ? ?
F7 - ? ? ? ? ?
F8 - ? ? ? ? ?
F9 - ? ? ? ? ?
F10 - ? ? ? ? ?
F11 - ? ? ? ? ?
F12 - ? ? ?

/ldet = ?
/multishot = ?
/TS = ?
/ope = ?
- Crates = ?

Hey Puczini......If you fill in the blanks and tell me what weps you want in your scheme and other rules I can make it for you....I'm bored...refrain from altering anything within the LIB though...

I would like to play a bit difrently than the others, so I thought about something tht you would start with infinity of ninja ropes, parachutes, bungees, handgliders and prods [I've tried to do this without messing in a lib, just trying to this with in-game scheme editor (It worked with some libs) but nothing happened]. Rest of the weapons orginal and yours would be collected in crates. I think about crate falling proportion like: weapons - 10, utilities - 8 and health (+50) - 6 (in-game scheme editor system). About the weapon choosing, I want to play on one big table if it wouldn't be too hard to do :lol: . Weapon use would end the turn (multishot like originaly for original weapons and for few of your weapons if they do to little damage compared with weakest original weapons). I think about 3 second escape time when walking and 5 second when on rope, bungee, parachute, handglider or jetpack. Round time 15 min, turn time 45 sec, fall damage, sudden death just water rising (fastest that is in game), starting health 250. Weapons that you collected in previous rounds comes up with you to next. Three rounds to win. I think that i've said all about I wanted to say, sorry for chaotic answer and don't using your outline. I hope you would be able to do this for me :lol: . And thanks that you wan't to handle this. I just can't wait for that.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:54 pm 

Hey Puczini...

did you want infinite jetpack, glider, ninja rope, parachute, bungee what do you want to appear in util crates...?

Is this a shopper type scheme?
Destructable terrain = ?
Airstrikes = ?

I think those are the only things that were stopping me from doing more....

Last edited by Curtis on Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:28 pm 

Curtis wrote:
Hey Puczini....I got alot done with yr scheme but just need to know few more things....

if you want infinite jetpack, glider, ninja rope, parachute, bungee what do you want to appear in util crates...?

Is this a shopper type scheme?
Destructable terrain = ?
Airstrikes = ?

I think those are the only things that were stopping me from doing more....

I didn't said about infinite jetpacks :lol: , so I want to get jetpack, low gravity, fast walk, laser sight, handgliders (I've changed my mind :D ) and other utils (that don't do damage) (instant used utils should be like in deafult game: double time, crate shower, crate spy, double damage, etc.). Terrain should be destructible and what do you mean by airstrikes?? If you talking about weapon, it should be appear in weapon crates :lol: . Thanks that you're helping me.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:41 pm 

Here ya go Puczini..

It was getting difficult making sum weps lose turn and some weps not so I made it multishot but its very balanced.
You can change to shot ends turn with simple click inside the scheme editor if you wanna play the other way as well.
I made a few slight changes with the utils but it's pretty much what you asked for but alter whatever you want.

- Airstrikes in 2nd Wep Table ( + to switch between )

These other LIBs you'll need also:
-doublejump
-s_swimsuit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:49 pm 

Curtis wrote:
Here ya go Puczini..

It was getting difficult making sum weps lose turn and some weps not so I made it multishot but its very balanced.
You can change to shot ends turn with simple click inside the scheme editor if you wanna play the other way as well.
I made a few slight changes with the utils but it's pretty much what you asked for but alter whatever you want.

-doublejump
-s_swimsuit

Thanks man. I would play this lib as long as i can but i have a question.
How can i change the number of falling crates (it's a really crate storm, so i think about lowering the number of them) and add rest of original weapons?

I'm glad that I can see the job that is so wonderus :lol: and I'm thinking about some new weapons, so can I ask you about helping me with them, when I get lots of ideas?

One more time Thank you?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:30 pm 

I thought you might want lower crates...
Here is the same scheme file but with kaos style craterates....Rest is up to you xD...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:08 pm 

Curtis wrote:
Here ya go Puczini..

-doublejump
-s_swimsuit

I've tried to change the multishot for some weapons, but I can't change this in PXLeditor cause I can't use ,,edit'' option in it (the file is read-only). Can I edit it other way?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next