Project X Forums

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 5:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: PyroMan Weaps (ver. 1.3)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:50 am 

Attachment:
Menu_demo.jpg
Menu_demo.jpg [ 60.7 KiB | Viewed 12749 times ]

Scheme also include weather effects, wind changing effect, swimsuit tweak, eXturnSide, extended rope (by me, use it with no loss control on), new pxparticles, updated trampoline etc.
Thank`s to Twicken for sprites of Homing fire cluster, Electric grenade, Chilli Bomb (for idea also).

Detailed Description:
  1. Spot Hider Image - Creates black circle sprite, that is stays on top of everything and hides there all you need. For player available to set Turn Activity (how long it will appear). Available values: 1-3. You can set them using numbers on keyboard;
  2. Fire Cluster Bomb Image - same as cluster bomb, but clusters has bounciness and clusters also explode into fire. Andjustable delay and max/min bounce;
  3. Homing FireCluster Image - fire cluster bomb, that home`s to the target. (buggy... sometimes explode with 500damage and disables homing option xD);
  4. Digging FireCluster Image - throw it - it will start dig when meet land, when timer end (u can set it: 1-5) it will explode into more 5 digging clusters (different directions, they will look like a star) this 1 second delay before explosion. Explodes into fire;
  5. Homing Digger Image - homing missile that dig when meet land and explode as soon as your press SPACEBAR (while digging only). Explode into fire;
  6. Double Bazooka Image - works as zook-by-zook: worm shoots bazooka, forst explosion of which will make a hole in map with small damage. Then Bazooka transformates into another bazooka bullet with 40damage inside. Max damage overall: 48-50hp. Usefull to make shots when u can`t see opponents coz some wall or girder or smth. first zooka will break it, 2nd - will hit;
  7. Darkside Killer Image - originally made to kill "Darkider`s" - worm, that sits and side of the map and shoot out there. Basically its 5 missiles that shots up and not hurry to aim into target. they fly up, makes some pre_death-dance and then hits the target. They has specific behaviour to kill worms at side of the map from a bit angled top position. They really hurt. Explodes into fire;
  8. Underwater Attack Image - works similar to darkside killer, same angle of shot. Also explode into fire. But. They fly on top of the location, choose best side of the map to move on, goes to top of that side, then goes down into water, flyes underneeth of the target, then aim on it and HIT! explodes into fire and produce large holes into land;
  9. Security Grenade Image - this grenade basically made to be placed inside current worm (aim up or down) to make cirlce explosion around and hit surrounded worm/objects, but don`t affect center where its placed. Useful to make tactical holes into landscape, to damage surrounded worm, etc. Available options: 1-5 sec timer, min/max bounce;
  10. Ninja Bomb Image - as security grenade, its alse safe for center. So u can put it inside yourself and it will produce arrows everywhere outside (in a small radius near, ofc). So apparently it shoot`s arrows. Not so easy to make a hit with it. But sometimes its useful. 1-5 timer, min/max bounce;
  11. Electric Grenade Image - grenade that explodes into electric charge. Ignores worm-owner. 1-5 timer, min/max bounce;
  12. Blast Zone Image - weapon that opens a zone where can produce explosion if something will get inside. if shot on worm, so zone will produce on that worm, it will get inside and zone will make a blast (explosion). it will couse explosions everytime smth get inside. Works (make boom) with worms, crates, oildrums, weapons, mines (makes them tick). Active 1-5 turns (use number keys to set turns delay). Has fixed shot speed as mortar;
  13. Chilli Bomb Image - Same as fire cluster bomb, but chilli-clusters explode on spacebar (main chilli - doesn`t). You can shoot many chilli for few seconds and then explode all their clusters with one spacebar tap. chilli-clusters explode into fire. Main chilli has option to set 1-5 sec timer and min/max bounce;
  14. Acid Shower Image - produces 5 lines of toxic gas at one moment (NOT work as flamethrower) and can go through the walls. Toxic damage: 10hp;
  15. TNT Image - like a dyna, but produces 4 eplxosions: one big in the middle and 3 randomly placed a bit on side from center - smaller. Result: good dyna-like damage with not perfect circle explosion hole.
  16. GunPowder bomb Image - big bomb with small explosion hole. but.. with big possible damage. It producec powerfull concentrated explosion that allows produce damage up to 80-95 hp. Placing near worm plays main role here. as far from target - damage will decrease very fast;
  17. Nuke Rocket Image - (one of my fav) - it`s a Rocket with a fuse, that places as mine/dyna. It has 3 sec fuse delay and when its finishes - Rocket flyes up and catch with itself everything what is near it! It can be: Worm, crate, oildrum, weapons (magnet, bawlingball, sheep, zook, mine, mole etc). It goes up, fuel ends, it slows down and explode into clusters. Worm gets falldamage. If you have some parachute/hanglider: u can place rocket near yourself, it will bring you over the clouds, explode UNDER your and you will be able to open parachute(or whatever you have). Usefull to escape from some place and fly by the wind with falling clusters underneeth, from Rocket. If u place multiple rockets inside each other - their speed will be multiplied. If no open space above and u place rocket near some1 - it will get him to the roof, bounce there a bit and produce big bang, that will hurt worm very much!;
  18. Health Zone Image - its multi-weapon. has to main options: HEALING zone and DAMAGING zone (use "+", "-" to set that). Healing zone: adds 1 hp / sec for ONE worm inside the pictogram. Also adds 5 FUEL / sec for fuel-based weaps (JetPack, Helicopter), also resurrects worms from their graves and start heal them. Also makes worm get less damage from toxic (if worm been there only 3 secs, i.e., and worm had 10hp toxic damage, he will have 7 hp toxic damage), untill it becomes totally toxic-free. Max HP limit: 500.
    Second option: Damaging zone: opposite to healng: -1hp/sec, -5fuel/sec. min hp limit: 1.
    This weapon has fixed speed shot, like a mortar has;
  19. Portal Gun Image - see separated topic about portal gun;
  20. Real Shotgun Image - same as shotgun, but producec 5 shots with random damages and with a pread. Max damage per one shot - still 25;
  21. Mines Gun Image - like an uzi, but shots mines against bullets. 5 mines count;

DOWNLOAD:
Attachment:
File comment: version 1.3
28.01.2013 (4.35 p.m.)
- All weapons using Sprite Builder

download PyroWeaps1.rar [214 Bytes]
Downloaded 952 times

THANKS everyone who tested this weaps with me!! I really need your help, guys. Becouse offline and online testing are absolutely different stuff. Offline i can`t test stuff that couse desychronisation. Online test explain lot of thing. This weap pack would not exist wothout help of testing! THANKS FOR TESTERS!!!
there was a lot of people, can`t even remeber all of you: raffie, userc479, gabber, user01, reituz, twicken, drummah, stringking, dbanet, gexgeko and many others! thanks you all!

version history:
Version 1.07:
  1. added more required libs into archive, that i forgot about in first post.
  2. tweaked NukeRocket
  3. rewrote pyroman_electric script
  4. tweaked ElectricGrenade to be capatible with updated pyroman_electric.pxl

Version 1.1:
  • fixed double zooka ammo in regular scheme and fixed 3 shotgun shots (against 2)

Version 1.11:
  • fixed desynchronisation issue that coused by p_weather library. it`s re-packed.

Version 1.2:
  1. fixed messages what type of Health Zone chosen and what is current delay.
  2. Same fix for Blast zone, but about turn activity only.
  3. Fixed Spot hider delay messages.
  4. Tweaked Halth Zone - default zone type is "Healing" against "Damaging"
  5. Fixed error with electric grenade about missing tazer igames. latest wp_tazer now included into archive + included p_weappack_1_explosion_8_50 lib that compensate missing image file when weaps using without pyroman_sfx library.

Version 1.3:
  1. Fixed Nuke Rocket desynch (if was too many shooted at same time)
  2. Fixed MinesGun desynch and improved behaviour
  3. Half fixed Homing FireCluster Explosion bug (hope fixed, but bug with disappearing aiming - can still be there)
  4. TOTALLY remade all animation and replaced Graphics lib with now less than 200Kb (ico + weaps files). All weapons now using SpriteBuilder
  5. According to previous, animations improved.
  6. Other small imrpovements

Last edited by PyroMan on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:40 pm, edited 18 times in total.

Post subject: Re: PyroMan Weaps (ver. 1.0)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:53 am 

fantastic ....
you are a erupting volcano continues :D

ty for this.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:07 am 

Awesome! Will gladly help further testing and let you know if any problems.

Thanks!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:33 am 

good job! also i think i need to improve exturnside a bit (TurnSide := -TurnSide). it was my first script after all

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:02 am 

Awesome man!

few things here:
In your p_PortalGun2.pxl script it has a list of required libs...in which some of them aren't included in this archive

Bolded libs aren't included
require utils, stepsutils, pxparticles, p_Portal2, p_portal_walls, p_WeapGraphics, p_WeapSounds, pyroman_sfx;

So when i updated my HL scheme i get an error upon loading my scheme when hosting. Something about p_PortalGun2.pxl

Error in library p_portalgun2.pxl : portal_gun_script : failed to find library p_portal2.pxl
PXS : CError : TDP : ParseNext : Unexpected operator : ,
at Lib: p_portalgun2.pxl: Script: portal_gun_script:3

same with p_portal_walls.pxl - it isn't in your archive either and apparently is necessary

I wish i knew more about this, i deleted this particular lib prior to copying over these other ones, thinking it wasn't needed anymore

Check out this thread for more info on my problems regarding "p_weappack_1_weapons.pxl"
http://px.worms2d.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=563&p=2537#p2537

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:24 am 

stRiNgkiNg wrote:
Awesome man!

few things here:
In your p_PortalGun2.pxl script it has a list of required libs...in which some of them aren't included in this archive

Bolded libs aren't included
require utils, stepsutils, pxparticles, p_Portal2, p_portal_walls, p_WeapGraphics, p_WeapSounds, pyroman_sfx;

ohh.. very true, StringKing. I forgot that portalgun requres lots of libs also.
Re-packing an archive.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:32 am 

Archive re-uploaded.

btw, if your game crashes after game (smth like forever black screen) - then its about particles, which are unloaded yet. Maybe you have old pxparticles? they must be replaced.

p_fireClusterBom doesn`t require anymore and no longer exist. i`ve renamed it on purpose, to avoid usage and overriting hundreds of versions of this lib. If your scheme used weaps from p_fireclusterbomb - replace it with p_weappack_1_weapons please.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:07 am 

pls help pyroman! i download you scheme+libs :) and copy pxlibs schemes next paste schemes libs worms armageddon the folder and this is ERROR ??? Armageddon PXS Error :TPD: parsenext unexpecter operator at lib portal gun 2 script... what the promlem pls help!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:20 am 

Worms wrote:
pls help pyroman! i download you scheme+libs :) and copy pxlibs schemes next paste schemes libs worms armageddon the folder and this is ERROR ??? Armageddon PXS Error :TPD: parsenext unexpecter operator at lib portal gun 2 script... what the promlem pls help!

problem was, that i forgot include ome libs for PortalGun2. Archive inside is re-uploaded. Load it again and your problem will gone after you put new libs.

Also fixed some NukeRocket issues and rewrote pyroman_electric script (now its 99% less filesize (few Kb against 194Kb)) also change electric grenade that works with new pyroman_electric script.
This weaps now no more conflict with tazer, also it still include ElectricCharge weap that uses with my AutoPX RR.

so, there is an update 1.07 so far.

Post subject: Re: PyroMan Weaps (ver. 1.07)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:43 am 

awesome job man, i really like the rocket, and the mine gun reminds me of the "ball gun" off hedgewars