Project X Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Introduce yourself!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:31 pm 
Site Admin

Metacooler wrote:
Entuser is back from his 2 week holiday, I talked to him a few days ago. Why have you ditched Msn Gran?? You'll miss stuff! And we won't all be able to consult with you so easily. D:

Welcome to the forums Cam =D

Huh I talked to him a few days ago too but then I haven't seen him online anywhere since then.
Also that font colour is ugly.

Undefined wrote:
Metacooler, you're right about GranPC

Messenger is gay and epic fail sparta. Everyone's spamming me "OMGEE OMGEE MAI CUMPUTER R BROKE PLZ A ANTIBIRUS FREE" and it's really bothersome, that's one of the reasons. The other reasons is that the interface is uglier every release, I really miss MSN 6.

diego wrote:
wtf. some of you pm me your msn address ok thx.

You whore :D

Also king of page 6.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:15 am 
Betatester

Gran PC wrote:

Huh I talked to him a few days ago too but then I haven't seen him online anywhere since then.
Also that font colour is ugly.

Hmmm well let's hope he didn't go too far.

Why are you such a font nazi!!! D:

It looks awful when quoted, but the aesthetic is nice when it's written on black. Like the OFFLINE text. Is THAT ugly, Mr. Webmaster? :D

Gran PC wrote:

Undefined wrote:
Metacooler, you're right about GranPC

Messenger is gay and epic fail sparta. Everyone's spamming me "OMGEE OMGEE MAI CUMPUTER R BROKE PLZ A ANTIBIRUS FREE" and it's really bothersome, that's one of the reasons. The other reasons is that the interface is uglier every release, I really miss MSN 6.

So just use a secondary email for ANY messenger, to just be included in the PX group >.>

Gran PC wrote:

diego wrote:
wtf. some of you pm me your msn address ok thx.

You whore :D

xD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:16 am 
Site Admin

Metacooler wrote:
So just use a secondary email for ANY messenger, to just be included in the PX group >.>

Already done.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:07 pm 
Betatester

hi I'm pisto.
I've been inactive for a lot of time in wa, but lately I found myself peeping here and there on worms related forums, so here I am.

I still want to implement aliased bounces. My first and last implementation was not bad, but still not playable, and the code was a mess. Now, I'm studying physics in university. Although the first two course are only math stuff, I learnt a couple of things that would make the implementation of bounces much more easy and clean in code.
Though I could implement this in another wk module, and I already know the functions and structures needed for thi job, I'd like to try doing this as a px script, and test its power. So I ask for becoming a beta tester of px 0.8

P.S.
I already checked that I won't clash with KillBurn efforts, he dropped it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:08 pm 
Site Admin

pisto wrote:
hi I'm pisto.
I've been inactive for a lot of time in wa, but lately I found myself peeping here and there on worms related forums, so here I am.

I still want to implement aliased bounces. My first and last implementation was not bad, but still not playable, and the code was a mess. Now, I'm studying physics in university. Although the first two course are only math stuff, I learnt a couple of things that would make the implementation of bounces much more easy and clean in code.
Though I could implement this in another wk module, and I already know the functions and structures needed for thi job, I'd like to try doing this as a px script, and test its power. So I ask for becoming a beta tester of px 0.8

P.S.
I already checked that I won't clash with KillBurn efforts, he dropped it.

_Kilburn* :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:41 am 

hi im anoamas321, real name paul. im 19 and a computer science student, now ive discovered project x i want to spend a lot of my summer break making scripts. making new weapons and missions. my only problem is that im no good at makeing sprites, however since i got all this free time i would be willing to script weapons for anyone if they make the sprites for it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:24 pm 

Hello there.

First of all, I do NOT eat ghosts and I am older than 30 years, just if someone askes ;)

I joined this forum because I always liked to use The Fiddler back on my old Win95 machine and shared weapon tables back then.
Since I also write programs in C++, C#, VB.NET and some other minor programming languages, I am very interested in the Project X scripting language.

Not much more to say here :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:43 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome to the forum, anoamas312 and Pac-Man! :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:35 pm 

Good Day to you...

I'm BurntFish, real name's daniel, and i'm risking using this with zero coding experience, and stupidly frequent arguments with the Fiddler.
So i'll tend to ask a few stupidly simple questions, as you can already tell by now, i've littered a few around already, and i've left the "Introduce Yourself" a lower priority.

So, hello, and I hope I don't annoy you too much.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:01 am 
Site Admin

Welcome to the forums, BurntFish! We're here to help, even though we haven't used 0.6.5 for a year :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next