Project X Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:25 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: CWeps
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 8:52 am 

I like the animation on the weapons when the worm is holding a weap! Good job on that (also Pyro is an Epic Motherfucker for making that possible).

--> About the disappearing sprites and WA crash @ the end of game (these 2 things seem connected), yes it does seem to be caused by an overload of sprites or weapons loaded into the game. This latest HUGE cweps seems only practical on it's own and not in combination with other weapon packs. Perhaps splitting up this huge lib like you did once in the past might prove to be a solution?

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 12:28 am 

Very good job, but when I applied cweaps.pxl the round is loading for 7 minutes approximately, the loading freezes in the beginning, then 7 minutes stalemate and round begins, any ideas what went wrong?

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:47 pm 

Hey Raffie/DreamTrance

I tried that Raffie and it didn't work because if you have one wep from each "pack" in the scheme the issue still happens as all the code is still being executed.

You could attempt the following and it most likely will work:

Make a list all of all weps from the LIB your scheme is currently using then make a copy of cweps.pxl and rename it to something like cweps_raffiehl.pxl and in this new lib, delete everything not related to the weps you've chosen. You won't have a problem finding out what is safe to delete as the script is sectionalized for this very reason. If some of the weps that you've chosen use collision masks or "javelin" scripts it will be a little more tedious but again its all labeled. In fact pls try this and get back to me :)

DreamTrance:

That's very strange dude. I've never heard of anything like that happening. Try making a new fresh scheme with nothing altered and add in one wep from library over bazooka and see what happens.....that's weird. When the round begins do things work properly?

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 12:25 am 

Yea, everything seems ok once it finally loads after that huge time period.

I am a big fan of your weaponpacks, and was implementing them in my official pro kaos px schemes development process since 2011.

Each update up to cweaps8.pxl was working fine (I'm preparing advanced compilations from also Pyroman's and Steps' most awesome stuff), but now even the schemes without cweaps.pxl are loading this long, so not sure if this is actually this cweaps.pxl that causes it, but I cannot connect this with any else change I applied, it just was like this from one day to another, worked fine, than blah.

I tried many tricks, reinstalling, applying 3.6.31. and old rubber again, updating px again, nothing helps :(

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:47 am 

Curtis wrote:
Hey Raffie/DreamTrance

I tried that Raffie and it didn't work because if you have one wep from each "pack" in the scheme the issue still happens as all the code is still being executed.

You could attempt the following and it most likely will work:

Make a list all of all weps from the LIB your scheme is currently using then make a copy of cweps.pxl and rename it to something like cweps_raffiehl.pxl and in this new lib, delete everything not related to the weps you've chosen. You won't have a problem finding out what is safe to delete as the script is sectionalized for this very reason. If some of the weps that you've chosen use collision masks or "javelin" scripts it will be a little more tedious but again its all labeled. In fact pls try this and get back to me :)

DreamTrance:

That's very strange dude. I've never heard of anything like that happening. Try making a new fresh scheme with nothing altered and add in one wep from library over bazooka and see what happens.....that's weird. When the round begins do things work properly?

Ooooh... I tried to do this but it didn't help me. Am I missing something?
I really love your weapons man, I really wish that I get this scheme to work.

Also, I only have your scheme and its necessery libs checked, and I still have problems with the sprites. Some weapons just bug the game dramatically.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:03 pm 

Hey BlueSmoke...

What problems are you having with your scheme?
If you upload the scheme file I'll be more than happy to have a look at it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:38 pm 

Huge library update...

No "new" weapon additions, however a TONNE of changes and fixes applied,
inluding corrections to long overdue/embarassing collision problems.

r2_valyrianfire is now required.

Full details on main page.
I apologise for it's length but many things are different.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:08 pm 

Nice work Curtis. No errors for me so far after updating.

Will you be working on any other projects in the mean time if you aren't going to be doing this any longer?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:02 am 

My friend gets these errors when joining my lobby. I tested locally earlier without issue. I got an error when editing the above post, sorry for the spam. (yet I can edit this one :S)

Table 2 weapon Blaster Worm : couldn't load image file ico_blstw.png
Table 2 weapon Splashfire : couldn't load image file ico_sfire.png
Table 2 weapon Meteor : couldn't load image file ico_comet.png
Table 2 weapon Thrown Dynamite : couldn't load image file ico_tdyna.png
Table 2 weapon Gravler : couldn't load image file ico_grvlr.png
Table 2 weapon Magic Slammer Strike : couldn't load image file ico_mgcss.png
Table 2 weapon Heavy Hitters : couldn't load image file ico_hhitr.png
Table 2 weapon Gravedigger : couldn't load image file ico_grava.png
Table 2 weapon Sidewinder Strike : couldn't load image file ico_swind.png
Table 2 weapon Warhead : couldn't load image file ico_whead.png

Obviously I have enabled the relevant libraries and the above is not an issue when I replace the libs with the previous version. Could you perhaps add me on steam to try and resolve this?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ihavenoshoes/

We are unable to play due to the above - it sits in an endless 'processing scheme' for him.

EDIT:

The above now been fixed. Made him delete his libs from within the folder and then redownload all mine via worms.

There is an issue where enabling cweps (+) lib, causes sentry guns to be invisible.

There is also an issue where using the Bunker Buster causes the game to freeze up and ultimately crash when using this latest version.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:03 pm 

Where download cwep? :geek:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11