Project X Forums

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:36 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Is it possible to make limited ammo mode?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:58 pm 

Hi! I have idea for new mode, that would base on smart usage of weapons. I've thought about making the table that would have only 20 tiles (or less if it would be too much, need to check) and every rocket, animal, magazine and other kinds of ammo would take a tile from it for example: I have a 5 rockets for bazooka and 5 grenades I have only half table reaming. I think that player should start with infinity of ninja ropes, handgliders, bungees, parachutes and prods, and collect the weapons (I would like to play that way) or have some starting weapons too.

I've think about makeing sort of gameplay that would base of having weapon and ammo separetly (like bazooka and rocket) for me it would be too many things to use weapons when collecting, but maybe for others it wouldn't.

I'm waiting for answers and I hope that you will help me.

Post subject: Re: Is it possible to make limited ammo mode?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:37 pm 

Puczini wrote:
Hi! I have idea for new mode, that would base on smart usage of weapons. I've thought about making the table that would have only 20 tiles (or less if it would be too much, need to check) and every rocket, animal, magazine and other kinds of ammo would take a tile from it for example: I have a 5 rockets for bazooka and 5 grenades I have only half table reaming. I think that player should start with infinity of ninja ropes, handgliders, bungees, parachutes and prods, and collect the weapons (I would like to play that way) or have some starting weapons too.

I've think about makeing sort of gameplay that would base of having weapon and ammo separetly (like bazooka and rocket) for me it would be too many things to use weapons when collecting, but maybe for others it wouldn't.

Of course it is.
U can find it in scheme eddy.
Change count on it. (1,2,3....) x)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:44 pm 

Gore33 wrote:
Puczini wrote:

Of course it is.
U can find it in scheme eddy.
Change count on it. (1,2,3....) x)

I have a problem. I don't know a thing about using scheme editor, can you give me a tutorial?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:41 am 

Puczini wrote:
I have a problem. I don't know a thing about using scheme editor, can you give me a tutorial?

ProjectX wiki has it all. It actually has a lot of stuff to learn.
http://px.worms2d.info/px080wiki/index. ... r_Tutorial

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:18 pm 

Sorry, but as I see, we've got a little misunderstending. I don't ment about 20 difrent weapons or replacing weapons, that a one kind of weapon would be instead of few weapons and set on count 1. I was thinking more about weapons collecting, for example: table haves 10 tiles and let's say that you doesn't have weapon for a start. You collecting weapons and if you have ammo for 10 turns (tiles) you can't collect weapons until you shoot any of yours. So you can't have more ammo if you have collected, 10 shoots of bazooka, 10 fire punches, 3 grenades 3 shotguns 2 bazookas 2 earthquakes, or any kinda of combinations of weapons that you can use them one after one through 10 turns. I hope you understood me now :x .

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:31 am 

Puczini wrote:
Sorry, but as I see, we've got a little misunderstending. I don't ment about 20 difrent weapons or replacing weapons, that a one kind of weapon would be instead of few weapons and set on count 1. I was thinking more about weapons collecting, for example: table haves 10 tiles and let's say that you doesn't have weapon for a start. You collecting weapons and if you have ammo for 10 turns (tiles) you can't collect weapons until you shoot any of yours. So you can't have more ammo if you have collected, 10 shoots of bazooka, 10 fire punches, 3 grenades 3 shotguns 2 bazookas 2 earthquakes, or any kinda of combinations of weapons that you can use them one after one through 10 turns. I hope you understood me now :x .

Oh there will be some script. Maybe Some1 can help you. I cant script because i dont know why :l

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:33 am 

PyroMan wrote:
Puczini wrote:

ProjectX wiki has it all. It actually has a lot of stuff to learn.
http://px.worms2d.info/px080wiki/index. ... r_Tutorial

But Pyro.. There is only a ''simple tutorial''. There is only a nano helping. Ill create a tutorial here maybe -.-