Project X Forums

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:34 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Critical issue in ProjectX scripting engine
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:24 pm 
Betatester

Hello everyone! Long time ago i was a PX 0.8.0 tester and i founded a critical 0day bug in Entuser's scripting engine (EAX compiler), i wrote him at the moment his was online, he told that he will fix it, but nothing was done. Few weeks before this post i play some games with PX and remembered that issue. I go to the Entuser editors to a check bug presense and it is in his place.. (sorry my bad english). In few words - bug allows to control players PCs who start game with bad PX script, owner of script(host) can do anything that WA system process can . Now im working on exploit that will demonstrate the power of this bug. I plan to fix compiler and some inner PX problems that allow such bugs. I will upload fix for wkPX.dll here, then i will upload code of exploit next week after this patch.

Post subject: Re: Critical issue in ProjectX scripting engine
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:44 pm 

Hello DUP, thanks for pointing this issue, not many players are active nowadays, we are maybe 20-30 people at max, and no one has ill intents towards each other. But please let us know about your work, looking forward to getting PX even better.