Project X Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:54 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Introduce yourself!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:52 pm 

Hi Project X, I came here because I heard about it from a load of other people, so I gave it a try. I don't know anything about making scripts, but I program a lot in C++ and your scripts seem similar to that, so I think I'll learn quickly. I love playing Worms Armageddon, so I'll test any scripts for people if they want. I hope to get to know the Worms community more, so I've joined this forum. :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 am 
Site Admin

Welcome, Wormmaniac! Project X 0.6.5 scripts are nothing like C++, in fact, they're Pascal. However, 0.8.0's scripts are a custom scripting language which is somewhat similar to C++, and we hope you'll find it easy (and we also hope you don't find any more bugs on it).

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:44 pm 

Hey! I'm the Pope, though my real name is Adam. Undefined got me addicted to PX and now I'm already hyped up about 8.0! :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:46 pm 

Btw i'll test if u need 1 lololololololololol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:56 am 

Hi there, Im a..
Ok, im from Lithuania, working as a programmer (actualy my knowledge is low in programming..), also web designer..
My hobby is scripting if I can say that, but here im not for this :)
Just found out that worms "shooter" is really fun game even with simply making scheme dependant on rifle type weapons..
Well, its just what I like, and actualy came just to steal the scheme editor to make self and my friends have fun on lan. :)

And.. I was interested here, why no one have yet started to make mayhem real-time mod.. Perhaps it could be the best fps ever. At least purely unique. By the idea, if to add something related to leveling system it would have a tiny rpg element and im about to be sure, the success can be higher than counter-strike and 3d worms summed.
But.. never knew anyone who has knowledge in 3dworms or mayhem core and never had wishes to try it by myself, it would take much time for one person to do, only good news, it can be done in legal way.

So if someone will be interested at starting open source for this, im up to join :)
Btw, if anyone needs help scripting in other games - any c&c product, stalker soc/cop, homm5 or l2j just write below or to email

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:16 am 

Hello my nickname is Veki, I am new leader of sW clan, I am part of nlF community too.
I am playing WA since end of 2008 everyday :) ... you can always catch me on WORMNET,
I am student of computer technology, I will be glad to be a Beta Tester of PX.

I have interest in coding, and I will be glad to help you in developing Project X.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:43 pm 

Hello world! I'm... What the? I wrote "eiyerin"... So, I'm Eiyeron, alias Falcon Flo, and her eiyrein... What a creepy nickname! Could someone change it, please?

So... I'm 15, i come from France ( a glourious country...), I don't speak English very well, and my Itouch don't help me T_T

Na... I discover PX on a subject on Worms School, a good french site ( hein qu'il est bien, Kilou?) and, fascinated by the PX's Power, I decidated to get it!
I discover scripting, weapons making... Vista's explorer shutting down, and your amazing videos.

I want to come here to progress in scripting and weaponing...

So, Bonne nuit tout le monde!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:03 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome to the forums.
eiyeron, I have changed your nickname.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:22 pm 

Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:45 pm 

Looks like nobody has introduced themselves here for a while so I will introduce myself :)

WN Name: sK'JayX'nlF
Real Name Jay

Fav schemes: Boomrace, Kaos, WxW, BnG etc
Music style: Metal / Rock . Folk and much more. But those are the main ones
Occupation(s): Music Promoter, Musician and Drum Teacher
Time on WN: 10 years +

Shout out to the PC crew, you're doing some really special things here, role on a new era of Worms!

Peace

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next