Project X Forums

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:51 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: So long and thanks for all the fish.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:03 pm 
Site Admin

I've decided to leave the Project X testing team. It's been a really fun stay and I hope everyone else will enjoy my work on the website, community manager role and everything else I've made. My decision to leave has come about as the result of a few factors that have influenced my testing experience lately.

Should you experience any problems with the website, you may contact Entuser. I've heard the wiki kind of broke around 2 days after I decided to leave, so he might be currently busy. The way it broke coincidentally after I left is beyond me.

The people behind the testing team have been awesome and I'm going to miss our testing sessions and making Entuser rage on CTF :)

I've asked to get my administrative priviledges removed, and I've wiped the beta build of Project X from my computers. I may still come to this forum as a normal user after release, so if you see me by then feel free to tell me anything, but please remember that I'm no longer part of the team so I won't be able to forward your ideas to Entuser. You may want to directly send it to him on a private message. Hopefully he'll listen to you the same way I've been trying to do actively ever since I started up the forums.

Cheers and thanks for all the support.

Post subject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:57 pm 
Betatester

Farewell. You're sorely missed by some, and may be sorely missed by others before too long.

He attacked everything in PX with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.

Bye mate. :vinh:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:51 pm 

it's ok to leave something and then come back to it. ;) i usualy lose interest to some game, then caused by time going i bethink this and play it again. but it's never tottaly dumbed

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:53 pm 
Betatester

(svinh)