Project X Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: StepS' PX weapons release v5.0 + swim suit, steps utils!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:07 pm 

Image Image

Hello, this is my presentation of some new weaps I made :oops:

Video for version 4 by DumbBongChow

So, here they are:

• Homing Cluster Bomb - like in Worms 2, a cluster bomb with clusters that can fly to the selected location.
  • Gas Canister - a canister containing some gas, like a dynamite it explodes after 5 seconds. Produces some toxic gas, which is affected by wind.
  • Wormy Army - a herded army of worms, up to 5 as usually. They walk and jump almost like the real worms do, and after pressing spacebar they explode and produce some toxic gas. Vulnerable to sheep glitch (herd must be 1).
  • Homing Air Strike - like in Worms 2, it's a combo of Air Strike and Homing Missile. After selecting the target, all missiles fly to that location.
  • Cloned Sheep - like in Worms 2, it represents a usual sheep, except these sheeps have different sprite and come in herds. Vulnerable to sheep glitch (herd must be 1).
  • StepS' Bible Strike - a special weapon; the sprite for it I took from the unused bible.spr in Gfx.dir :D It's similar to Carpet Bomb, except the book amount is 6, they are bouncier, produce a bit more damage and the drop+bounce sound remind you of a holy grenade.
  • Ents Launcher - a funny bouncy weapon, representing a tale being, used commonly in the talk by some PX team guys. They will understand what it means. :twisted:
  • RubberWorm Launcher - launches a rubber worm. Once it stops bouncing, it explodes into 5 rubber worms, which explode after 2 seconds.
  • Burning Sheep Launcher - launches a burning sheep, the one from French Sheep Strike. Performs 2 bounces and fire, as usually.

-----v3 Update-----
  • Terrain Exploder - explodes the terrain vertically where selected. Pressing spacebar/enter will make it go horizontally. Stops on contact with a worm. Not for a cavern. Not for an indy terrain.
  • Object Pusher - once fired, it can blow the worms/mines/graves/weapons and other objects in the air at the high height. Works only in the top. Not for a cavern.
  • Golden Grenade (NEW!) - an extended Cluster Bomb with more power. Idea goes to Zippy, the sprites were the hardest work for me.
  • Instant Mine - an instant mine. It acts as usual one, except it explodes instantly on contact (not earlier than 4 seconds after throwing).
  • Ghost Sheep - an extended Aqua Sheep, it can also go through textures and objects, explodes on contact with a worm. Can swim, can also be launched from/on the water without having to fly first.
  • Terrain Digger - digs the terrain until it loses its power (air gap). Not for a cavern. Not for an indy terrain.
  • Super Terrain Digger - a Terrain Digger with a bigger quantity of drills and an improved surviving. Not for a cavern. Not for an indy terrain.
  • Hole Punch - makes holes in the terrain vertically. Works in cavern. Not for an indy terrain.
  • Super Hole Punch - a Hole Maker with an increased hole making rate and a possibility to choose the angle. Works in cavern. Not for an indy terrain.
  • Doncrete Conkey
  • Acid Rain - acid rain from the heaven.
  • Cake Drop - a cake from WWP.
  • Reversed Parachute - it is a normal parachute, except it flies to the opposite side. Useful to switch between usual one and a reversed one when flying.
  • Damage x2 - as a real weapon - a Damage x2, which can be used as a real weapon, and it isn't instant.

-----v3.5 Update-----
  • Trollface Launcher (NEW!) - launches a troll face, that flies around very randomly and produces a laugh when bouncing from a wall/roof/floor.
  • Poor Worm (NEW!) - throw a worm which will explode after the set delay like the usual one does.
  • Crate Spy (NEW!) - as a real weapon - a crate spy that can be activated or deactivated manually.
  • Fixed some weapon names.
  • Gas Canister in v3.5 updated to FINAL revision (fully restored original WA canister weapon). It is also possible to set "Gas canisters" collision flags too! :D

-----v3.8 Update-----
  • Sprite fixes - now Ghost Sheep has semi-transparent gray pull sprite, pink trail removed but is still accessible as a number 635 now.
  • Super Suicide Bomber - omg DAT WORM IS BIG! -- normal Suicide Bomber is inaccessible right now.
  • Farting Sheep - a Super Sheep that farts while flying. Fly is activated by double space (1 - fart, 2 - fly) to prevent instant poisoning, cannot swim. Vulnerable to Sheep Glitch.
  • Holy Grenade Strike - a strike of Holy Grenades. The best interpretation, the real holy grenade behavior.
  • Worm Strike - a remake of a "default" but not introduced W:A weapon, now available here (was present in 0.6.5 schemes also).
  • "Super" Teleport - just doesn't end turn (if the multishot option isn't enabled). Added for the sake of suggester in the left said link. Also useful not change weapon tables to teleport.
  • Diggers improved - moving drill + sound.
  • Some other weapon fixes.

-----v4.0 Update-----
  • Wings (NEW!) - an innovate and universal travelling tool, with wings you can fly to any side with any speed. Also useful for racing (scheme included). Included as a separate library. Special thanks to Zed for helping me out with the problems occured.
  • Reversed Bungee (NEW!) - a bungee that goes up to the sky! Crazy!
  • ExTurnSide script (NEW!) - allows you to turn around on rope/bungee/firing/blowtorching/jumping and many many more using special keys (rope/bungee - Z/X, others - Left/Right). Parachute isn't turnable for the sake of Wings and Hang-Glider, which were made from the parachute (this could be done to avoid them, but it's useless).
  • Some little fixes.

-----v5.0 Update-----
  • Super Jetpack - a jetpack which is able to be launched from air and can serve as a fall savior just like parachute.
  • High Gravity - a gravity multiplied by 1.5
  • Swim Suit
  • Ghost Jetpack - it's able to fly thru walls!
  • Invincibility - your worm stops losing health from damage for his turn.
  • Four Mine Launchers
  • Rock - smash your enemies to death with this small circle-shaped rock. Also works on oil drums!
  • Icy Arrow - freeze whoever is damaged. Idea by TripFX
  • Super Dragon Ball - two times faster and laster, but can miss sometimes!
  • Crate - put a random crate with your hand
  • Die - end with life just like you do when you have zero health
  • Super Digger - a sheep able to eat the terrain!
  • Crate Strike - three random crates with random content and health (from 1 to 30)
  • Reinforcement - call an additional worm from the heaven. Your team has to have 7 or less worms for this to happen.
  • Super Torch - does its job two times faster
  • Super Drill - drills very fast!
  • Super Girder - can be placed anywhere on the terrain. Using the "minus" button you can change it to/from INDY or DESTRUCTIBLE. Don't use in normal games, just experiment with it. Can only be used from land due to game restrictions.
  • Rongee - press Shift and look what happens!
  • 360 rope - yes, finally it's here! A rope with the full angle. Full angle works only in TestStuff mode.
  • Helicopter - a new travelling device inspired and assisted by raffie. Made by StepS, sprites by raffie.
  • Super Tele - it's able to teleport you anywhere, even to the roof and inside ground. And when you're falling in mid-air.
  • Bungeerope - it's like a rope, but activated like a bungee!
  • True Hole Punch - just like the Hole Punch, but a scripted one!
  • 15 seconds
  • 25 seconds
  • Double Time
  • Infinite Turn
  • Epilepsygeddon - 250 random but small explosions! Looks scary but apparently doesn't do much damage.
  • Turbulence - bzzbrmshhpfabwzbzabza, all objects are pwned by vibration.
  • Super Freeze - just like a freeze, but can be used from rope/air and also freezes all of your teammates (i.e. of the same colour)
  • Added the stepsweapsv4 revised (lite) library. Some weapon damages were big enough so they are now balanced.
  • Added stepsutils containing a few useful functions.

Wiki on my weapons - some pages will come soon

Attachments:
File comment: StepS' weapons 5.0 + revised StepS' weapons 4.0
stepsweaps_v5.zip [269 Bytes]
Downloaded 1864 times

Last edited by StepS on Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:38 am, edited 31 times in total.
 Post subject: Re: StepS' weapons #1 release
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:44 pm 
Betatester

Nice. (ents)

use steam coz im too lazy to log into icq and skype

Post subject: Re: StepS' PX weapons release [UPDATE! v2]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:19 pm 

A new update! :D
  • Gas Canister fixed.
  • Ents Launcher fixed.
  • Wormy Army fixed.
  • Cloned Sheep fixed.
  • RubberWorm launcher added (NEW!).
  • Burning Sheep Launcher added (NEW!).
  • Now you can adjust any of the weapons to any other schemes (due to a bugfix in latest PX).
Don't forget to update your PX first!!!
PS: coming soon: Tomahawk. I also need more ideas for weapons :(

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:24 pm 

Idea! Add PX 0.6.5 weapons.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:19 pm 

UltraMan wrote:
Idea! Add PX 0.6.5 weapons.

No, these weapons aren't made by me, I do not steal the credit :ugeek:
Also, many of them have pascal scripts inside, so they are not compatible.
I also don't know EAX yet so I work only with editor.
But, for example, "ultimate", "bounce madness" and other schemes don't have scripts inside, so they are compatible. But they aren't made that professionally :P
I also have a superultimate scheme for 70% of new 0.8.0 weapons.

Post subject: A new update!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:22 pm 

Update v3.
  • Terrain Exploder (NEW!) - explodes the terrain vertically where selected. Pressing spacebar/enter will make it go horizontally. Stops on contact with a worm. Not for a cavern. Not for an indy terrain.
  • Object Pusher (NEW!) - once fired, it can blow the worms/mines/graves/weapons and other objects in the air at the high height. Works only in the top. Not for a cavern.
  • Golden Grenade (NEW!) - an extended Cluster Bomb with more power. Idea goes to Zippy, the sprites were the hardest work for me.
  • Instant Mine (NEW!) - an instant mine. It acts as usual one, except it explodes instantly on contact (not earlier than 4 seconds after throwing).
  • Ghost Sheep (NEW!) - an extended Aqua Sheep, it can also go through textures and objects, explodes on contact with a worm. Can swim, can also be launched from/on the water without having to fly first.
  • Terrain Digger (NEW!) - digs the terrain until it loses its power (air gap). Not for a cavern. Not for an indy terrain.
  • Super Terrain Digger (NEW!) - a Terrain Digger with a bigger quantity of drills and an improved surviving. Not for a cavern. Not for an indy terrain.
  • Hole Maker (NEW!) - makes holes in the terrain vertically. Works in cavern. Not for an indy terrain.
  • Super Hole Maker (NEW!) - a Hole Maker with an increased hole making rate and a possibility to choose the angle. Works in cavern. Not for an indy terrain.
  • Doncrete Conkey (NEW!)
  • Acid Rain (NEW!) - acid rain from the heaven.
  • Pie Bomb (NEW!) - a pie from WWP.
  • Reversed Parachute (NEW!) - it is a normal parachute, except it flies to the opposite side. Useful to switch between usual one and a reversed one when flying.
  • Damage x2 (NEW!) - as a real weapon - a Damage x2, which can be used as a real weapon, and it isn't instant.
  • Some small fixes

PS: hole makers can have problems with TestStuff and a very open terrain. [[s]there is also a hidden weapon[/s]]
PPS: теперь и по-русски! :D

Post subject: Re: StepS' PX weapons release [v3 UPDATE!]
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:17 am 

There are no golden grenade, instant mine and may be also weapons that can`t be add in schemes. Your library doesn`t have these weapons. Please fix it or tell how to add these weapons in my scheme.

Post subject: Re: StepS' PX weapons release [v3 UPDATE!]
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:22 pm 

UltraMan wrote:
There are no golden grenade, instant mine and may be also weapons that can`t be add in schemes. Your library doesn`t have these weapons. Please fix it or tell how to add these weapons in my scheme.

Yes, I forgot them, sorry and thanks for reminding :)

-----v3.5 Update-----
  • Trollface Launcher (NEW!) - launches a troll face, that flies around very randomly and produces a laugh when bouncing from a wall/roof/floor.
  • Poor Worm (NEW!) - throw a worm which will explode after the set delay like the usual one does.
  • Crate Spy (NEW!) - as a real weapon - a crate spy that can be activated or deactivated manually.
  • Fixed some weapon names.
  • Gas Canister in v3.5 updated to FINAL revision (fully restored original WA canister weapon). It is also possible to set "Gas canisters" collision flags too! :D Use only this newest version!

Post subject: Re: StepS' PX weapons release [! v3.5 UPDATE!]
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:02 pm 
Betatester

Love these, nice work! :D

Post subject: Re: StepS' PX weapons release [! v3.5 UPDATE!]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:27 am 

Hello! How to install your release? I add file stepsweaps.pxl to libs folder and stepsweaps_russian.pxs, stepsweaps.pxs to PXSchemes but it not work :cry: Appears eror - "PXS:CError:TRZ:Process;fault to process symbol SetSpritOverride@iPCCSprite@ at Lib: stepsweaps.pxl;Script". Thanks! p.s. если русский, то можно ответ на русском ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next