enum EMType = (M_FRAME = 2, M_DRAWQUEUE = 3, M_INPUT = 4, M_EXPLOSION = 28, M_ENTER = 36, M_SPACE = 38, M_GUNEXP = 75, M_REBUILDWPANEL = 106, M_SHOWMESSAGE = 85, M_SETTEAM = 67, M_TURNBEGIN = 52, M_AFTERRETREAT = 53, M_TURNEND = 55, M_SKIPTURN = 40, M_SETDELAY = 47, M_SETDELAYB = 48, M_UPDATEWIND = 84, M_SETWORM = 63, M_AFTERSHOOT = 73);
Enumeration that describes possible types of messages.
4. M_INPUT - This message sent by game before M_FRAME, for preparing reaction to user's input.
17. ?? - This is sent when the mouse pointer is moving.
28. M_EXPLOSION - Explosion message.
36. M_ENTER - This is sent when the player presses enter (TODO: where is it called?)
38. M_SPACE - This is sent when the player presses space (TODO: where is it called?)
40. M_SKIPTURN - Sent when the player skips the turn
47. M_SETDELAY - Sent when the player sets the delay using the 1-5 keys.
48. M_SETDELAYB - huh (bounce?)
52. M_TURNBEGIN - Called when the turn begins. (Called when the worm becomes active)
53. M_AFTERRETREAT - Called when the retreat time is over.
55. M_TURNEND - Called when the turn ends. (Called when the worm becomes inactive)
63. M_SETWORM - idk
67. M_SETTEAM - wat
??. M_SETWEAPON - Called when the weapon selected.
73. M_AFTERSHOOT - Called after the player shoots.
84. M_UPDATEWIND - Updates the wind bar at the bottom right
106. M_REBUILDWPANEL - wat